Here is a quick review of what Beltone can offer to your association and their immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouse and children) through our Beltone Hearing Care Network of 1,400+ Preferred Providers.
Free Hearing Screening
- A 10-Step Evaluation Process
- No cost to you to determine if and to what extent you may have a hearing loss.
20% Retail Discount
- Off the retail price of any Beltone Hearing Aid with over 80 models to choose from.
- All hearing aid technologies available; state of the art digital hearing aids, programmable and analog aids.
BelCare™ Member Satisfaction Plan
- A standardized customer service program that ensures you consistent delivery of service regardless of the Beltone location.
- BelCare™ is a commitment from Beltone hearing care practitioners that ensures your experience is professional, comfortable and worry-free.
Lifetime Care Program
- Beltone will service, clean, inspect, adjust and service your hearing aid at any Beltone location in the United States for the life of your hearing aid.
Warranty and Lost, Stolen or Damaged Protection Coverage
National Finance Options Available
Hearing Care Information and Provider Location Information at http://www.beltone.com/
- Over 100 Beltone locations throughout Texas
- Over 1,400 Beltone locations nationwide
Who Has a Hearing Loss?
• Approximately 28 million Americans (10%) are hearing impaired, but fewer than 20% actually seek help.
• 1 out of 4 people over age 65 has a hearing loss.
• It is the third most prevalent chronic condition behind arthritis and hypertension.
Common Warning Signs of Hearing Loss
• People seem to mumble more frequently.
• Difficulty understanding some of the words in a conversation.
• Often need to ask people to repeat themselves.
• Telephone conversation is difficult.
• Family complains the TV or radio is being played too loud.
• No longer hear normal household sounds, such as a faucet dripping or doorbell ringing.
• Experience ringing in the ears.
• Speak too loudly.
• Difficulty understanding conversations in groups or crowds.